Werewolf vs. Vampire
KICKSTARTER RETAIL PLEDGE
Mobile Game Design is happy to offer our retail pledge option for our Kickstarter Campaign, Werewolf vs. Vampire.
Beginning from the launch of the Werewolf vs. Vampire campaign on Tuesday, April 11 at 3:00pm EST, and until the pledge manager closes, you, our valued retailer, will be able to be part of the Kickstarter Campaign, receiving the game along with all unlocked stretch goals in increments of 10, 15 or 20 copies.
- Only retailers with a brick and mortar store in the Germany are eligible for the retailer pledge.
- The retail discount during the Kickstarter Campaign will be 50% off the Clan pledge.
- After the Kickstarter Campaign you will still be able to purchase at 70% off the Clan pledge.
- Retailer pledges will contain all the Stretch Goals unlocked during the campaign, and will be delivered for during the Kickstarter Campaign with the normal backers.
- Other retailers will be delivered not before a week after the normal backers.
- Every retailer backer will be limited to a maximum of 20 pledges.
- Retailers agree to not breakdown the Clan pledge bundle and resell promotional items separately.
- Retailers agree to sell the Clan pledge bundle at no more and no less than €39.
A signed agreement between Mobile Game Design and the respective retailer that sets out the above restrictions will be required prior to shipment.
Please consult our Kickstarter page for details on the Clan pledge. Use email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us with your order or any questions you may have. Please do make a pledge directly on the Kickstarter page itself. A representative from the Mobile Game Design will be in touch with you 1 month after the Kickstarter ends to finalize your order.